[EUG-NL] Erlang Users' Group Netherlands?

[EUG-NL] Erlang Users' Group Netherlands?

Ahmed Omar
Hi everyone,
I was thinking to start a user group for Erlangers in Netherlands, and i was wondering how many are out there?

--
Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar

Re: [EUG-NL] Erlang Users' Group Netherlands?

Des Small
On Wed, 18 May 2011, Ahmed Omar wrote:

> Nice, and I'm in RotterdamAnybody else?

Well, in principle.  I live in Groningen and work in Dwingeloo so the
chances of me ever showing up for an event in the Randstad are not great.

Cheers,

Des
--
Des Small,
Scientific Programmer, JIVE

Re: [EUG-NL] Erlang Users' Group Netherlands?

Marc Worrell
We are with a small group here in A'dam working on Zotonic (and MaxClass).
I guess everyone would be interested.

Groet, Marc

On 19 mei 2011, at 07:43, Des Small wrote:

> On Wed, 18 May 2011, Ahmed Omar wrote:
>
>> Nice, and I'm in RotterdamAnybody else?
>
> Well, in principle.  I live in Groningen and work in Dwingeloo so the chances of me ever showing up for an event in the Randstad are not great.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Des
> --
> Des Small,
> Scientific Programmer, JIVE
> Contact details on http://www.jive.nl/~small

Re: [EUG-NL] Erlang Users' Group Netherlands?

Ahmed Omar
Great, I created the group :
Please join and let's start discussing next steps!