Efficient means of deleting Mnesia entries

Efficient means of deleting Mnesia entries

t ty
Good day,

I have a Mnesia table which is fragmented. I created an index on an attribute and can efficiently select entries based on my criteria using match specs and mnesia:select.

With these keys what is an efficient means of deleting this rather large Mnesia entries ? It is possible I might have 500,000 to 1.5M entries to delete.

Using async_dirty I'm averaging 87s for 500,000 entries on SunOS 5.11 8GB 2 Core, OTP R17.3.

Thanks, tty