Emacs + Flycheck + rebar3 + proper

arkdro
> In emacs while editing PropEr tests, flycheck complains about not being
> able to find "proper/include/proper.hrl" which is obvious since that lib
> is somewhere sitting in the _build directory and not defined in ERL_LIBS.
> How do you guys configure emacs in a situation like this?
> PropEr is part of the test profile in rebar3.

Would it help?
(setq flycheck-erlang-include-path (append (file-expand-wildcards (expand-file-name "./ProjectName/??ps")) (file-expand-wildcards (expand-file-name "./ProjectName/??ps/*/include")) (file-expand-wildcards (expand-file-name "./ProjectName/_build/default/lib/*/include")) (file-expand-wildcards (expand-file-name "./ProjectName/_build/default/lib")) flycheck-erlang-include-path))

--
Best,

Re: Emacs + Flycheck + rebar3 + proper

Frans Schneider-2
Probably that would help, but it makes the setup depending on the
project I am working on. Tristan's suggestion to use flycheck-rebar3
looks (when it is working) more promising because it uses the rebar.conf
file in the project's root directory.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Frans