Quantcast

Emacs erlang shell window size

shk

Emacs erlang shell window size

shk
Hello,

I use Emacs with erlang-mode from Erlang programming. For compiling and erlang expressions computation
i use C-c C-k. When i C-c C-k, in emacs opening new Window with erlang shell. How can i change height of this window?

Thank you.

Re: Emacs erlang shell window size

Stephen Cuzzort
If you want the split window to go away, use Cx-1.  There are also several
nifty commands mentioned on the emacs wiki <
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WindowResize>

Steve