Emacs "text" or 'text' color

Wes James
I have been looking through the el files here:

/usr/local/lib64/erlang-23.2.5/lib/tools-3.4.3/emacs

But I can find how to change the color of text between double or
single quotes. It is magenta and it is hard to read on my black
background screen so I was looking to change it to a different color.
Right now I just press F10 in emacs and turn highlighting off in the
Erlang menu.

Thanks,

Wes

Re: Emacs "text" or 'text' color

Wes James
I found this to change the color:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1076503/change-emacs-syntax-highlighting-colors

Specifically:

"Put the cursor on a face ("color") that you want to change. Hit C-u
C-x =. That will tell you which face(s) are present at that position,
and it will let you click to customize it/them. Save your
customizations."

I thought I could find the .el file and change it, but this works.

:)

Re: Emacs "text" or 'text' color

Dan Gudmundsson-2
If I remember correctly erlang.el does not set the colors,
 emacs handles that, so it is up to you to change your configuration.