Employment for erlangers

Александр Ульев

Hello everyone,

Not sure that it's the best place to ask this question, but in the end it's an erlang-questions list. I am really excited about Erlang and it's domain, so I'm driving into for some time already and I started thinking about getting a job as an Erlang software developer. Could you suggest any good resources besides job boards that I should take a look at? I've heard there's a Slack group, but I couldn't find the link anywhere. Telegram isn't helpful. I check some companies'/projects' websites that use Erlang, but it's not effective. I would be grateful for any advise.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Employment for erlangers

Boroska András
Welcome Александр!

You can get a slack invite here: https://erlef.org/slack-invite/erlanger

Br,
Andras

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:41 PM Александр Ульев <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Not sure that it's the best place to ask this question, but in the end it's an erlang-questions list. I am really excited about Erlang and it's domain, so I'm driving into for some time already and I started thinking about getting a job as an Erlang software developer. Could you suggest any good resources besides job boards that I should take a look at? I've heard there's a Slack group, but I couldn't find the link anywhere. Telegram isn't helpful. I check some companies'/projects' websites that use Erlang, but it's not effective. I would be grateful for any advise.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Employment for erlangers

Chris Whealy
Hi Alexander

Here’s a good website from which to to start your search

Good luck!

Chris Whealy

M +44 (0)7808 575377

Github: https://github.com/ChrisWhealy
Twitter: @LogaRhythm

"The voice of ignorance speaks loud and long,
  but the words of the wise are quiet and few"

                                                 Ancient Proverb