Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

Sanath Prasanna-2
Hi all,
Pls let me know how to implement logic using emysql to switch from Active MySQL DB to Redundant MySQL DB instance.
I have 2 Mysql DB Instance - Master-Master in 2 servers.
Br,
Sana Jonson

Re: Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

PAILLEAU Eric
Hi,
I suppose you can use the pool functionality :

https://github.com/Eonblast/Emysql/blob/master/README.md#Samples

Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 09:38, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Any comment on below requirement?
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> Pls let me know how to implement logic using emysql to switch from Active MySQL DB to Redundant MySQL DB instance.
>> I have 2 Mysql DB Instance - Master-Master in 2 servers.
>> Br,
>> Sana Jonson

Re: Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

Sanath Prasanna-2
Hi Eric,
Tx for info. However my program run in server A. My DB run on server B & Server C. (master-master) I need to add 2 database to connection pool.
if one db down (Say Server B) , then prohram need to refer  Server C connection. automatically through emysql.That is my requirement.
Br,

Sana Jonson

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Éric Pailleau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I suppose you can use the pool functionality :

https://github.com/Eonblast/Emysql/blob/master/README.md#Samples

Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 09:38, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Any comment on below requirement?
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> Pls let me know how to implement logic using emysql to switch from Active MySQL DB to Redundant MySQL DB instance.
>> I have 2 Mysql DB Instance - Master-Master in 2 servers.
>> Br,
>> Sana Jonson

Re: Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

PAILLEAU Eric

Hi,

You can set different datasources to connection. See erlmysql...
Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 12:00, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Eric,
Tx for info. However my program run in server A. My DB run on server B & Server C. (master-master) I need to add 2 database to connection pool.
if one db down (Say Server B) , then prohram need to refer  Server C connection. automatically through emysql.That is my requirement.
Br,

Sana Jonson

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Éric Pailleau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I suppose you can use the pool functionality :

https://github.com/Eonblast/Emysql/blob/master/README.md#Samples

Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 09:38, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Any comment on below requirement?
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> Pls let me know how to implement logic using emysql to switch from Active MySQL DB to Redundant MySQL DB instance.
>> I have 2 Mysql DB Instance - Master-Master in 2 servers.
>> Br,
>> Sana Jonson

Re: Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

Sanath Prasanna-2
Hi Eric,
it means I can't do above using emysql?
Br,
Sana Johnson

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Éric Pailleau <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

You can set different datasources to connection. See erlmysql...
Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 12:00, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Eric,
Tx for info. However my program run in server A. My DB run on server B & Server C. (master-master) I need to add 2 database to connection pool.
if one db down (Say Server B) , then prohram need to refer  Server C connection. automatically through emysql.That is my requirement.
Br,

Sana Jonson

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Éric Pailleau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I suppose you can use the pool functionality :

https://github.com/Eonblast/Emysql/blob/master/README.md#Samples

Regards

Le 10 mai 2015 09:38, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Any comment on below requirement?
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Sanath Prasanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> Pls let me know how to implement logic using emysql to switch from Active MySQL DB to Redundant MySQL DB instance.
>> I have 2 Mysql DB Instance - Master-Master in 2 servers.
>> Br,
>> Sana Jonson

Re: Emysql: Switch to Redundant MySQl DB connection When Primary Mysql DB down

PAILLEAU Eric

Hi,
There is several Erlang mysql clients with differents features.
Otherwise you can use generic pool / fuse modules over Emysql. But not out of the box I m afraid..