Erlang C & Excel

Michael Withey

I use an Erlang C calculation to assess Call Centre staff required on any given day.

The team producing these figures currently use an Erlang calculator, which takes time to input figures and type the answers into an Excel Spreadsheet.

Do you know where I can find an Excel formula download for Erlang C ? Do I use the GAMMADIST formula in Excel ?

Also is Erlang C the most modern method used for estimating Call Centre traffic or are we a little out of date ?

Best Regards,

Mike (England)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Erlang C & Excel

Peter H|gfeldt

erlang.org is for the programming language Erlang. For traffic
calculations, please try www.erlang.com.

Regards,

Peter

Peter H?gfeldt e-mail  : peter