Erlang Ecosystem Foundation Board Elections 2021

Erlang Ecosystem Foundation Board Elections 2021

Fred Hebert-2

Are you interested in getting more involved with the Erlang Ecosystem Foundation? Maybe you’d like to help steer the community in new directions, or help drive it further. Maybe you think we could be doing things better. Or maybe what you really want to do is just to choose who you’d like to see doing that work.

In all cases, we come bearing good news for you. It is once again the time for the EEF board elections, and this is a great opportunity to make your voice heard, whether it is by running for a seat, learning about candidates, or making sure you can actually vote.

To know all the important dates, what a board member does, how to run, who might be replaced and by whom, head right away to https://erlef.org/news/eef/election-2021 where we’ve put all the relevant information.

Have a pleasant weekend! (there's a bit less than a week left to run if you're interested!)

Regards,
Fred.