Erlang/Elixir talks at Functional Conf India

Erlang/Elixir talks at Functional Conf India

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)

Hi All,

last year, Robert and I spoke and attended Functional Conf India in Bangalore. It was a great event with lots of interesting talks and attendees. We were blown away by the innovation happening in the functional programming space in general, and Erlang in particular. It is your turn this year. They are looking for proposals, and in some cases, might cover costs of flights and accommodation. They are also looking for tutorials, as they are hoping to run a one day bootcamp. If interested,  please submit your proposals here:  https://confengine.com/functional-conf-2018/proposals before Sep 15th. Sooner the better.

If you have any questions, read the Speaker guidelines and Review process and ask us. Happy to help!

Francesco