Erlang Hacker For Hire

Andy with Recycled Electrons
Greetings, my fellow Erlang hackers;

It seems that in Ericsson's downsizing of 20,000 recently, they even hit one Erlang hacker (me). If anyone is hiring an Erlang hacker, who loves embedded and real time systems, please let me know. My resume is at: http://www.Andy-Allen.com I've been hacking AXD-301 Maintenance and Service pages for about 4-1/2 months, and just finished my Masters of Science in Computer Science Engineering. My thesis was posted on www.Erlang.org (it's now under "old news") and is available at http://www.MercuryRobot.com

Thanks!

Andy Allen
Andy