Erlang Message Guarantees

Samuel Elliott
Hi,

Where I can find information on the inherent guarantees inbuilt into Erlang?

I'm looking for information on whether order is preserved and associated issues.

Sam

Erlang Message Guarantees

Gleb Peregud-2
Take a look here: http://www.erlang.org/faq/academic.html at 10.10

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Sam Elliott <sam> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where I can find information on the inherent guarantees inbuilt into Erlang?
>
> I'm looking for information on whether order is preserved and associated issues.
>
> Sam

Erlang Message Guarantees

Daniel Dormont-2
10.9 above it as well - that has the answer to the question about delivery
order.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Gleb Peregud <gleber.p> wrote:

> Take a look here: http://www.erlang.org/faq/academic.html at 10.10
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Sam Elliott <sam> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where I can find information on the inherent guarantees inbuilt into
> Erlang?
> >
> > I'm looking for information on whether order is preserved and associated
> issues.
> >
> > Sam

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Erlang Message Guarantees

Samuel Elliott
Fantastic, Thanks to both of you!

Sam

On 31 Jul 2012, at 18:49, Daniel Dormont <dan> wrote:

> 10.9 above it as well - that has the answer to the question about delivery order.
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Gleb Peregud <gleber.p> wrote:
> Take a look here: http://www.erlang.org/faq/academic.html at 10.10
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Sam Elliott <sam> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where I can find information on the inherent guarantees inbuilt into Erlang?
> >
> > I'm looking for information on whether order is preserved and associated issues.
> >
> > Sam

Samuel Elliott
sam
+44 (0)7891 993 664