Erlang blockchain based aeternity invites to support developers community

Erlang blockchain based aeternity invites to support developers community

Omar Saadoun
Hi everybody, this is my first post from aeternity blockchain (ERLANG based blockchain https://www.github.com/aeternity )

We are on the way to have our own Stack Exchange site and the entire ERLANG community should be aware and also have ways to support and foster the adoption of this technology.

I kindly ask you all to support us here:

Feel free to reach for any concern or if there is a better place to share what we are doing, this will give us the right spot to collaborate and help developers entering this world.

Thanks!

Omar Saadoun