Erlang man pages in Emacs

chandru
Hi all,

I use Emacs to read manpages sometimes. Whenever I open a manpage, the
Erlang menu disappears - so the only way I can view another manpage is to
switch to a buffer which has some erlang code so that the Erlang menu
appears again. Is there any way to change the Emacs Erlang mode so that the
menu stays even when showing a manpage??

cheers,
Chandru

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

Erlang man pages in Emacs

tobbe

> Is there any way to change the Emacs Erlang mode so that the
> menu stays even when showing a manpage??

Perhaps, putting this in your ~/.emacs will be enough:

   (add-hook 'Man-mode-hook 'erlang-mode)

Cheers /Tobbe