Erlang on the Blackdog

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB)
That's really cool.

I've only seen the blackdog advertised in the states

Have you seen it for sale in Europe?

/Joe

Erlang on the Blackdog

doublec
On 11/7/05, Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) <joe.armstrong> wrote:
> I've only seen the blackdog advertised in the states
>
> Have you seen it for sale in Europe?

No, I ordered it from the States and got it shipped to NZ. Their
shipping price is on the high side though - $60 US - for such a small
device. Cute packaging though. It comes in a dog food bag.

Chris.

Erlang on the Blackdog

Mickael Remond-2
* Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) <joe.armstrong> [2005-11-07 09:34:15 +0100]:

> That's really cool.
>
> I've only seen the blackdog advertised in the states
>
> Have you seen it for sale in Europe?

I ordered it from the Realm company in the states.
I will bring it with me during my stay in Stockholm.
I can do demonstration of this nice little toy during my stay and during
the EUC.

--
Micka?l R?mond