Erlang roadmap and TLS 1.3 support?

Bevza, Leonid V.

Hi, everyone,

I have the question about the roadmap of Erlang. Does erlang team have any plans to support TLS 1.3 in future? I am sure that you are going to support it in future, but maybe you have more precise plans?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Erlang roadmap and TLS 1.3 support?

Ingela Andin
Hi!

We will definitely take steps towards supporting TLS 1.3 during the development of OTP 21. But there are too many unknown factors that say anything certain.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB