Erlang workshop

Thomas Arts-3
                CALL FOR PAPERS
              (deadline 16 May, 2003)

            ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop
       Friday August 29, 2003, Uppsala, Sweden

Dear all

Upon several requests we have extended the deadline
for submission for the ACM sigplan Erlang workshop.
We do realize that people in industry are even more bussy
than those at universities and that you probably would
have liked to submit, but not had the time to do so.

If you have submitted but did not get an acknowledgement
from me, your email has not passed my SPAM filter. Please
submit again (with Submission in the subject field)!

For more information:
http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2003/

If you have already submitted but would like to beautify
your submission, you are ever so welcome to use this
extension for that.

Kind regards
Thomas

---