Examples of erlang-otp used for ecommerce development

Examples of erlang-otp used for ecommerce development

Hakim Fajardo
Hi,

I'm interested in learning more about erlang-otp, elixir & phoenix used as an ecommerce solution (website and mobile). Does anyone know any resources available? Are there any examples out there now?

Thank you,

Hakim

How to turn off Progress Reports in erl 20

Hakim Fajardo
Hi,

I recently updated my Erlang (and Elixir) install to version erlang/otp 20. I’m running macOS Sierra 10.12.6

When I access $erl in terminal it prints out a long list of progress reports.

Currently I use:

  $erl -sasl errlog_type error

to turn off progress reports but is there a way to turn it off completely or send it to a file if I need to?