FOSDEM 2017 anyone?

Erik Reitsma
Hi all!

Anyone else going to FOSDEM 2017 in Brussels? I did not see any Erlang
talks on this year's schedule, but perhaps some other Erlang users would
like to meet up there and have a chat about our favorite (?) language?

Regards,

*Erik.

Re: FOSDEM 2017 anyone?

Karl Velicka
Hello!

I am attending, and would be interested in meeting some Erlang users!

And indeed, it's a shame that there don't seem to be any Erlang related talks..

All the best,
Karl

On 13 Jan 2017 09:01, "Erik Reitsma" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

Anyone else going to FOSDEM 2017 in Brussels? I did not see any Erlang talks on this year's schedule, but perhaps some other Erlang users would like to meet up there and have a chat about our favorite (?) language?

Regards,

*Erik.

Re: FOSDEM 2017 anyone?

Marc Lambrichs
I'm attending as well. Haven't studied the schedule in detail, but focus will be on graph databases, go programming and config mgmt sessions. Just ping me and we'll hook up.

Best,
Marc

13 January 2017 at 11:49 via Postbox
Hello!

I am attending, and would be interested in meeting some Erlang users!

And indeed, it's a shame that there don't seem to be any Erlang related talks..

All the best,
Karl

13 January 2017 at 10:00 via Postbox
Hi all!

Anyone else going to FOSDEM 2017 in Brussels? I did not see any Erlang talks on this year's schedule, but perhaps some other Erlang users would like to meet up there and have a chat about our favorite (?) language?

Regards,

*Erik.

Kind regards|Met vriendelijke groet,

Marc Lambrichs