First regular annual Bay Area Erlang Beer Break (BAEBB 2003)

First regular annual Bay Area Erlang Beer Break (BAEBB 2003)

Roger Lipscombe

Hi,

I'm not sure how many Erlang folks we have on this list live in the SF
Bay Area, but I thought it would be a good idea to find out !

Anyone in the general vicinity of the SF Bay area interested in
drinking coffee/beer on a weekday evening, in company of like minded
people (but with different opinions :) ?

If you are, let me know if the date/time below works for you.

Default proposal would be to meet June 19 @ 7PM at Cafe Borrone, Menlo
Park.

Cheers,
-Roger

First regular annual Bay Area Erlang Beer Break (BAEBB 2003)

Byron Hale-2
I'm busy through June 23.

Byron Hale
byron.hale