Free GRiSP tutorial at CodeBEAM Stockholm next Wednesday, looking for more attendees!

Free GRiSP tutorial at CodeBEAM Stockholm next Wednesday, looking for more attendees!

Peer Stritzinger-3
We have a GRiSP embedded system tutorial at the CodeBEAM in Stockholm.

Since it was not added to the conference website until long after our submission, we are still looking for a few more attendees!

BTW: Tutorial tickets are free and don’t require a ticket to the conference.  So ideal for local students

Scroll down to:

GRISP TRAINING - IOT LAB WITH GRISP, BARE METAL ERLANG, SENSORS AND ACTUATORS (30 MAY) - PEER STRITZINGER AND ADAM LINDBERG

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment