GPLed monet

Miguel Barreiro Paz-2

        Hi,

        Some people have contacted me asking whether monet, a simple
monitoring tool I presented last year at EUC 2000, was freely available.
It wasn't, as it was developed under a closed contract, but I thought it
would be nice to opensource it. I have started an open version mostly in
spare time, and it's now available at http://www.lfcia.org/projects/monet
. As you can read there, it's still far from complete, but should more or
less work now. Right now it's mostly a framework based on MESH and EVA.

        Feel free to try it and flame me to death for code ugliness or
bugs.

Regards,

Miguel