HOTP and TOTP algorithms in Erlang

Bryan Frimin
Hello everyone,

I've published an Erlang implementation of the HOTP and the TOTP
algorithms[1]. It can be useful for everyone who needs to provides 2FA
to their users.

[1] https://github.com/exograd/erl-hotp

Bryan Frimin
https://www.frimin.fr

Re: HOTP and TOTP algorithms in Erlang

Nelson Vides
Hi Bryan,

That's some very cool functionality. But I must ask, how does this
package compares to the already existing https://github.com/yuce/pot?

Regards,

Nelson.

--
*
*

Code BEAM V Europe:
<https://www2.codesync.global/code-sync/code-beam-sto-2021> 19-21
May 2021
ElixirConf EU: <https://www2.elixirconf.eu/elixir-conf-2021/es> 8-10
September
2021
Code Beam SF:
<https://www2.codesync.global/code-beam-sf-2021/es> 4-5 November
2021

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy;
please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we
process
your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can
update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.

Re: HOTP and TOTP algorithms in Erlang

Bryan Frimin
Hello Nelson,

> That's some very cool functionality. But I must ask, how does this
> package compares to the already existing https://github.com/yuce/pot?
The one I released uses a state you can easily save to validate the
TOTP/HOTP token instead of reconstructing validation parameters each
time. And it manages TOTP and HOTP URI generation.

Bryan Frimin
https://www.frimin.fr
[hidden email]