Hot-swapping code

A.A. Serjantov
Hi,

I am interested in the semantics of hot-swapping code in Erlang, and so
far I've only been able to find a tiny example in the (free part of
the) "Erlang Book" and a few references on this mailing list.

Could anyone send me a pointer to papers, language definition
or some other documentation on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

Andrei

------------------
Andrei Serjantov
Queens' College
Cambridge CB3 9ET
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~aas23/

Hot-swapping code

Siri Hansen-2
Hi Andrei!

The SASL User Guide and Reference Manual is what you need:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/current/lib/sasl-1.9/doc/index.html

Regards
/siri