How do code change system messages work?

How do code change system messages work?

Marc Worrell
Hello,

For Zotonic I would like to know when a module is reloaded, so that I can re-check its dependencies.

For this I need to receive the code change system message for another module than my other (OTP based) module.

How can I receive those messages?

Best, Marc

Re: How do code change system messages work?

Ahmed Omar
You might wanna take a look at sys module
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/sys.html

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Marc Worrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

For Zotonic I would like to know when a module is reloaded, so that I can re-check its dependencies.

For this I need to receive the code change system message for another module than my other (OTP based) module.

How can I receive those messages?

Best, Marc

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar
Follow me on twitter

Re: How do code change system messages work?

Lukas Larsson-3

Those messages will be sent to OTP processes when a release upgrade is done using the sasl release handling mechanisms.