How to handle high frequency inserts table in clustered mnesia?

How to handle high frequency inserts table in clustered mnesia?

Mei Shiang Cheah
Hi all, I have an application that is currently running on a cluster. There are tables that are writing very frequently and at some point the message_queue_len of mnesia_tm will get large. The application seems to be stuck whenever this happens.
My question is, how would tables with high write frequencies be handled, and how does having clustered nodes, affects this?

Thanks.