How to reset epmd properly???

Đức Đỗ
Dears,

I am having a issue relates to epmd reset. I made a cluster with some nodes. One day, there is a node got damage that a new node comming can't communicate with this node. But other nodes in the cluster still work well with it. I killed epmd on the damage node and registered node again with a same listen port as before. But as I captured, there is no SEND_CHALLENGE and SEND_CHALLENGE_REPLY messages while the damage node and a new node (same cookie) pinging together. So could you help figure out what is problem? Firewall maybe not because the cluster is working well. Just a new node can't join.

Thanks so much!!!