Quantcast

How to send email by using smtp.gmail.com?

How to send email by using smtp.gmail.com?

flowerstars
Hi guys,

I am doing a project concerning sending emails by smtp.gmail.com. The command of connecting smtp server is like:
"openssl s_client -starttls smtp -crlf -connect smtp.gmail.com:587". My question is how can I execute this command in Erlang? Or is there any other way to implement this function (sending email through smtp.gmail.com).

Any help is appreciated. :)