HowTo increase the EPATH timeout?

Nico Weling
Hi Erlang-Freaks,

last week I've increased the timer for ftp:open (ehost). Thanks to Sean for the information where to change it. But now I need to increase the timer for the epath error which occurs when the transmission of the ftp data is interrupted for more than some minutes.

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

Nico.

--
Nico Weling
Software Designer

HowTo increase the EPATH timeout?

Vance Shipley-2
Nico,

I would presume that this occurs when TCP gives up the ghost
'cause it's not getting any response from the distant end.
You'd need to change your kernel parameters to make TCP more
patient.

        -Vance