ICFP 2011 Deadline Extension

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt

 ICFP 2011: International Conference on Functional Programming

            http://www.icfpconference.org/icfp2011

On behalf of the Program Committee of ICFP 2011, I would like to
announce a deadline extension for authors affected by the recent
earthquake in Japan. The Program Committee will accept titles and
abstracts until Monday 4 April at 23:59, and full submissions until
Thursday 7 April at 23:59 from those authors affected by the
earthquake. Our thoughts go out to the victims of this tragedy.

  Wouter Swierstra
  ICFP Publicity Chair