Quantcast

Implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 API in erlang?.

Implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 API in erlang?.

Christopher Williams
Hi
Does any one know if there exists a Erlang implementation of the Amazon Web Services EC2 API. If it exists where can one find it?
//Chris

Re: Implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 API in erlang?.

yg10
The only one that I know about is erlawys

The project was not updated since 2007.

--yg

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Christopher Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
Does any one know if there exists a Erlang implementation of the Amazon Web Services EC2 API. If it exists where can one find it?
//Chris

Fwd: Re: Implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 API in erlang?.

Steve Strong

Forgot to reply-all... :)

On Friday, 1 April 2011 at 19:52, Christopher Williams wrote:

Hi
Does any one know if there exists a Erlang implementation of the Amazon Web Services EC2 API. If it exists where can one find it?
//Chris

Re: Fwd: Re: Implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 API in erlang?.

amilcar
HI, I can't find the way to generate the signature with version 2. Did you?