Internal consistency check failed (with binary matching and orself)

Internal consistency check failed (with binary matching and orself)

José Valim-2
Hello,

We have run into a failed internal consistency check. Here I am reporting the bug as asked. :D

The code is a bit convoluted but that was done in order to provide a minimum test case.

Thank you!

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Director of R&D

Re: Internal consistency check failed (with binary matching and orself)

Björn Gustavsson-4
On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM, José Valim
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have run into a failed internal consistency check. Here I am reporting
> the bug as asked. :D
>
> https://gist.github.com/josevalim/77ba585445e2eccb5160
>
> The code is a bit convoluted but that was done in order to provide a minim
> test case.
>
> Thank you!

Thank you for the bug report!

Here is a branch that corrects the bug: