JInterface - Peer authentication error

Martin Carlson-2
Hello All,
    I am currently writing a proxy and a load balancer in erlang on linux
and free-bsd boxes. I have to make an odbc connection to an Oracle db. I am
having a bit of trouble installing the odbc libraries from the
otp_src_R7B-3. If anyone on this list has done this or knows how to do this
any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.
                                        Thank  you,
                                        Martin Logan

Erlang ODBC install

Martin Carlson-2
Martin Logan wrote:

> Hello All,
>     I am currently writing a proxy and a load balancer in erlang on linux
> and free-bsd boxes. I have to make an odbc connection to an Oracle db. I am
> having a bit of trouble installing the odbc libraries from the
> otp_src_R7B-3. If anyone on this list has done this or knows how to do this
> any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.
>                                         Thank  you,
>                                         Martin Logan

Seventh International Erlang/OTP User Conference

Bjarne Däcker-2

Seventh International Erlang/OTP User Conference

Stockholm - Thursday, September 27, 2001

Call for papers and attendance

Erlang users and enthusiasts are all invited to this year's
user conference sharing experiences and ideas about
technology and applications.

Please see the conference home page which aven contains
a provisional conference programme (but further papers
and presentations are invited).

http://www.erlang.se/euc/01/

See you all in Stockholm in September and
have a nice Summer

Bjarne D?cker

bjarne
CSLab