Joe's challenge

Erik Reitsma (RY/ETM)-2
>   Challenge:  Produce a  valid English  sentence with  more  than five
> consecutive ands.

Since referring to words and groups of words is valid, I suggest:

"And and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and is a sequence of 21 consecutive ands."

I know that this looks like cheating, but is it so much different from the other examples?

*Erik.