Last chance! one week to Code BEAM STO 19!

Last chance! one week to Code BEAM STO 19!

Areege Al Zubaidi

Hi all,

It’s almost Code BEAM STO time!

Code BEAM STO is back next week with the biggest Erlang and Elixir lineup in Europe! If you haven’t secured your conference, training, or certification tickets yet, act quick as ticket prices rise at midnight tonight!

Code BEAM STO offers training courses and certification, as well as a host of talks from leaders and innovators in the community, including:

  • Jose Valim

  • Madeleine Malmsten

  • Boyd Multerer

  • Peter van Roy

  • Ingela Anderton Andin

  • Ayanda Dube

  • Viktoria Fordos

  • Kenji Rikitake

  • Anayeli Malvaez

  • Thomas Arts

  • Stavros Aronis

  • Manuel Rubio

  • … and more!

Learn more about the conference, and the 2019 speakers: https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sto-2019/#speakers

What: Code BEAM STO 2019

When: 16-17 May 2019

Where: Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm Sweden

How to attend:

  • Attend the conference
    Secure a standard rate ticket to the conference before midnight tonight, after which you can buy a more expensive ticket at the last minute rate. You can find out more and register here.

  • Student tickets
    Code BEAM STO offers a 50% discount to students. To learn more, email [hidden email] from your academic email address to get a unique discount code.

  • Training
    There are very limited places remaining on advanced Erlang and OTP training with Robert Virding, or Elixir training with Martin Gausby. Get one of the last places now before they sell out. Bonus: get 10% off of your conference ticket when you buy a training place, just select the bundle at checkout.

  • Group discounts
    Bring the whole team along! We offer group discounts, to learn more contact the team at [hidden email].

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know,

I hope to see you in Stockholm, the home of Erlang!

Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm - 16-17 May 2019

Code Elixir LDN - London - 18 July 2019
Code BEAM Lite BD - Budapest - 20 September 2019

RabbitMQ Summit - London - 5 November 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London - 7-8 November 2019
Code BEAM Lite AMS - Amsterdam - 29 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków - 13-14 February 2020

Erlang Solutions and Code Sync care about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving marketing emails here.