LiDAR and Erlang

Dmitry Kolesnikov-2
Hello Community,

Have you heard about open source utilities, library written on Erlang to deal with LiDAR data, point cloud, etc?

I am trying to google the answer on the question as well but input from first hand experience is always appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

Re: LiDAR and Erlang

zxq9-2
On 2017年08月21日 月曜日 10:33:22 Dmitry Kolesnikov wrote:
> Hello Community,
>
> Have you heard about open source utilities, library written on Erlang to deal with LiDAR data, point cloud, etc?

No, sadly I haven't.

I've got some contact with the LiDAR and gis community and would love to write a library of utilities and interfaces related to this. But I imagine a project like that would never get funded. :-/

-Craig