Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya
Hi,

What library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

Thank you

Re: Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

Nathaniel Waisbrot
I’ve used Elixir’s GenStage in Erlang. It’s a good library.

> On Jun 8, 2019, at 2:19 PM, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> What library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?
>
> Thank you

Re: Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya
Hi,

How to import Elixir's GenStage from Erlang?
I've read this https://joearms.github.io/published/2017-12-18-Calling-Elixir-From-Erlang.html , but is that tutorial still relevant? any newer way?

Thank you

Pada tanggal Min, 9 Jun 2019 pukul 02.03 Nathaniel Waisbrot <[hidden email]> menulis:
I’ve used Elixir’s GenStage in Erlang. It’s a good library.

> On Jun 8, 2019, at 2:19 PM, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> What library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?
>
> Thank you

Re: Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

Nathaniel Waisbrot
The last time I did it was with rebar3_elixir_compile, but I see there's a new suggestion at

The readme at https://github.com/tsloughter/rebar_mix seems pretty clear and easy. Give it a try!

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019, at 5:09 PM, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya wrote:
Hi,

How to import Elixir's GenStage from Erlang?
I've read this https://joearms.github.io/published/2017-12-18-Calling-Elixir-From-Erlang.html , but is that tutorial still relevant? any newer way?

Thank you

Pada tanggal Min, 9 Jun 2019 pukul 02.03 Nathaniel Waisbrot <[hidden email]> menulis:
I’ve used Elixir’s GenStage in Erlang. It’s a good library.

> On Jun 8, 2019, at 2:19 PM, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> What library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?
>
> Thank you

Re: Library similar with Elixir's GenStage in Erlang?

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya
Hi Nathaniel,

Thank you very much! :)