Looking for an Erlang developer

Marc Worrell
We are looking for an Erlang programmer and found that it is quite difficult to find someone.  We also found that the available positions are spread out over many websites.  Which makes it hard to find interesting positions for those that are looking for Erlang work.

So we made a little site ( http://totally-erlang.com/ ) to quickly (and freely) publish any Erlang positions.

The first thing we need now is other people joining in so if you know anybody that needs to post a job – I would appreciate it if you pass it on!

Kind Regards,

Marc Worrell

Re: Looking for an Erlang developer

Ed Keith-2
It might be a good idea to also allow people looking for Erlang Jobs to post resumes.

  -EdK

Ed Keith
[hidden email]

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com

> programmer and found that it is quite difficult to find
> someone.  We also found that the available positions
> are spread out over many websites.  Which makes it hard
> to find interesting positions for those that are looking for
> Erlang work.
>
> So we made a little site ( http://totally-erlang.com/ ) to quickly (and freely)
> publish any Erlang positions.
>
> The first thing we need now is other people joining in so
> if you know anybody that needs to post a job – I would
> appreciate it if you pass it on!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Marc Worrell

Re:Looking for an Erlang developer

jasonburk
OK,Thanks

在2010-07-05,"Marc Worrell [via Erlang]" <[hidden email]> 写道:

Never give up

Re: Looking for an Erlang developer

Marc Worrell
Hi Ed,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it and see if we can add this.

Best,  Marc