Quantcast

Meet seagull - new erlang library for service location, configuration sharing and working with consul/etcd

Meet seagull - new erlang library for service location, configuration sharing and working with consul/etcd

Valery Tikhonov
Hej!
I have created a new library, that can be useful. A client to consul/etcd for working with shared configuration and service location.
I am using it in microservices, feel free to try in yours.
Regards, Val

Re: Meet seagull - new erlang library for service location, configuration sharing and working with consul/etcd

Valery Tikhonov
ups. Friday evening)
Here is the link - https://github.com/SeaBattle/seagull