Minimalistic Erlang autocompletion package for Emacs

Minimalistic Erlang autocompletion package for Emacs

Kjell Winblad
Hi,

I want to announce a small Emacs package that I have been working on
as I think it might be useful to some of you:

https://github.com/kjellwinblad/yaemep

YAEMEP contains Emacs minor-modes for completion, auto-updating of the
project's TAGS-file, and a menu with useful commands. The minimalistic
aspect of YAEMEP is that it has no other dependencies than
erlang-mode, and that the escript program should be in the PATH. The
README-file of the project contains more information and a list of
projects that can extend Emacs erlang-mode similarly.

Best regards,
Kjell Winblad