Missing sockets stats for SCTP

Andrzej Trawiński
Hi!

I've recently played with the SCTP connections and noticed that when I'm trying to get SCTP socket stats (using inet:getstat(Socket) function) I'm always receiving zero (0) values for sending side options.

{ok,[{recv_oct,96},
              {recv_cnt,7},
              {recv_max,16},
              {recv_avg,13},
              {recv_dvi,2},
              {send_oct,0},
              {send_cnt,0},
              {send_max,0},
              {send_avg,0},
              {send_pend,0}]}.
..

This reproduces on both 17.5.6.8 and 18.2.

It shows proper values for TCP sockets, but for SCTP most likely something is wrong with it.
Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Andrzej

Re: Missing sockets stats for SCTP