Mnesia Problem

Zachary Kessin-2
Hi All

I think I am missing something here. I am setting up a system with 2 nodes [hidden email] and [hidden email]. I want to have a bunch of mnesia tables that exist on both nodes.

 I created the tables with the correct nodelist on prod-1, and when I do a table info there it shows a ram copy on both nodes, but when I go to prod-2 the table does not show up.

what am I missing here?

Zach
--
Zach Kessin