Mnesia Web Interface for O&M and Customer Care

Mnesia Web Interface for O&M and Customer Care

Michał Ptaszek
Hello,

We are implementing a Mnesia database, for mobile prepaid accounts. Now,
we need to implement both O&M and customer's care graphical modules. And
we would prefer them to be web based interfaces. The web interface would
be used to retrieve and update prepaid accounts data from the Mnesia
accounts database. How would you recommend us to make the web to mnesia
interface? Is there anything already implemented, that would help, as
inets?

Regards,

daniel

Daniel Fernandez

INswitch Solutions
T. 5989-9667353

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Mnesia Web Interface for O&M and Customer Care

Bruce Fitzsimons-2
Hi Daniel,

I'd highly recommend yaws (http://yaws.hyber.org), also at sourceforge.net.
It is possible to use inets, or pico, but I've found yaws to be far faster
(in terms of development time) and more flexible.

Its in quite active development at the moment, and so some of the interfaces
have been a little unstable, but I think thats been mostly ironed out now.

/Bruce