Mnesia callbacks for write operations

Roberto Ostinelli
All,
I'd like to sync mnesia across clusters using a custom TCP transport, and would like to know if it is possible to have a method being called back when a write operation takes place, so to signal it to the other cluster through the transport.

I've seen some mnesia backup modules but their function is a little obscure to me. Has anyone some pointers on this?

Thank you,
r.

Re: Mnesia callbacks for write operations

Alexandre Snarskii-2
On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 01:52:05PM +0200, Roberto Ostinelli wrote:
> All,
> I'd like to sync mnesia across clusters using a custom TCP transport, and would
> like to know if it is possible to have a method being called back when a write
> operation takes place, so to signal it to the other cluster through the
> transport.

mnesia:subscribe({table, Table, detailed}),

http://erlang.org/doc/apps/mnesia/Mnesia_chap5.html#id81558