Mnesia table is not available after restart

Mnesia table is not available after restart

ARUN P
Hi,

I am running an application on a single node and the application creates some ram copies tables on the same node, but the problem what I am facing is that, if I restart my system suddenly after successful creation of all tables, in the next start the table which got created last is missing, but if I give some delay after creation of tables and restart the system all tables will be available in the next start. In mnesia reference manual and users guide I could not find a proper solution to this issue, can somebody kindly explain what is the reason behind this behavior and is there any solution for this ?. Will the function mnesia:dump_log/0 be helpful ?

Regards,
Arun P

Re: Mnesia table is not available after restart

Minin Maxim-2

see -  http://erlang.org/doc/man/mnesia.html#wait_for_tables-2

Cheers

Maxim

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Mnesia table is not available after restart

ARUN P
Hi Maxim,

I already tried wait for tables, but it gives me time out. I strongly believe that in schema the information related to the table is getting missed or corrupted, can this be possible.?

Regards,
Arun P

On Friday 21 April 2017 12:23 PM, Minin Maxim wrote:

[...]

Dan Gudmundsson-2
You are never guaranteed that every operation is written disc before quitting abruptly,
dump_log() or mnesia:sync_log() may help or more nodes so you can handle single node failure.