Module attribute `callback' undocumented

Module attribute `callback' undocumented

Vance Shipley-2
STDLIB 1.18 deprecated the 'behaviour_info' module attribute in
favour of a 'callback' module attribute which is used as a type
specification (see OTP-9621).

The current documentation doesn't include the new functionality.
The Erlang Reference Manual should be updated to reflect the change:

        http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/modules.html

        -Vance

Module attribute `callback' undocumented

Siri Hansen-3
Thank you! I have written a ticket for this.
/siri