Mostly Erlang on Packages

Zachary Kessin-2
Hi Everyone

With all the conversation here on Packages and how we should manage them
I thought that it might make sense to have a podcast on the topic.
However for this I wanted to do something a bit different. Instead of
recording it with the Panel and then releasing after editing. I had
thought that we will try something new and do it live. We will do a
google hangout on Air at 18:00GMT on January 6 (Convert that into your
local timezone) and anyone who wants to can listen in and ask questions
via the chat.

--Zach Kessin
Host Mostly Erlang Podcast
@zkessin

Re: Mostly Erlang on Packages

Zachary Kessin-2
Here is the link for the live podcast tomorrow

https://plus.google.com/events/cj31fp9dm6hnr1m2diu8qaeen88

It will be at 18:00 gmt, and will be released afterwards as the normal audio

--Zach