NIF how to check the vm version

Caragea Silviu
Hello,

There is any define in the nif headers to indicate what OTP version I'm compiling against ?

i want to change one of my projects in case it;s compiled against OTP 20 or newer to use enif_select for some features.

Thanks,
Silviu

Re: NIF how to check the vm version

Steve Vinoski-2

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Caragea Silviu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

There is any define in the nif headers to indicate what OTP version I'm compiling against ?

i want to change one of my projects in case it;s compiled against OTP 20 or newer to use enif_select for some features.

#define ERL_NIF_MAJOR_VERSION 2
#define ERL_NIF_MINOR_VERSION 12

You'll need to figure out the version at which your desired feature appeared.

--steve