Nine Nines The Erlanger Playbook

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya
Hi Loïc Hoguin,

Woww.. I am very interested to buy your book. But when full version of this book will available?

Thanks

Re: Nine Nines The Erlanger Playbook

Loïc Hoguin-3
Hello,

You can send me an email directly for questions like this, this isn't my
personal mailing list.

But for what it's worth: I should be able to make the book available
again Q1 or Q2 of 2020. This is an estimate, I currently don't know for
sure.

I am currently working on incorporating edits from Lloyd. Thanks Lloyd!
This is clearly a slow process but it's definitely an improvement.

I also cut down my expectations of what I want included. I now have a
clear route to a final version. Right now I'm only looking into adding 3
more chapters and adding some more content to 5 others. This doesn't
mean I won't add more content after that, there's topics I find really
interesting and want to cover, but I had to draw the line somewhere.

There's 2 chapters that have already been written in parts but are not
essential. One is more useful than the other, but it's complex to write.
I may include that chapter in the final version depending on time.

Cheers,

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu

Re: Nine Nines The Erlanger Playbook