Orber

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Orber

Valentin Micic-6
Hi,

I remember that Order has been discontinued quite a while ago, but I would like to know if anyone is still using it, and if so, does anyone use with  newer Erlang versions versions, say R21 and above?

Tanks in advance.

V/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Orber

Valentin Micic-6
My sincere apology, it appears that I’ve mistyped — I meant to say: ORBER (Erlang Version of CORBA).


> On 31 Jan 2020, at 16:17, Valentin Micic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I remember that Order has been discontinued quite a while ago, but I would like to know if anyone is still using it, and if so, does anyone use with  newer Erlang versions versions, say R21 and above?
>
> Tanks in advance.
>
> V/
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Orber

Dan Gudmundsson-2
It can be found here: https://github.com/erlang/corba 
and should work with OTP-22.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 3:30 PM Valentin Micic <[hidden email]> wrote:
My sincere apology, it appears that I’ve mistyped — I meant to say: ORBER (Erlang Version of CORBA).


> On 31 Jan 2020, at 16:17, Valentin Micic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I remember that Order has been discontinued quite a while ago, but I would like to know if anyone is still using it, and if so, does anyone use with  newer Erlang versions versions, say R21 and above?
>
> Tanks in advance.
>
> V/
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Orber

Valentin Micic-6
Hey Dan,

Thank you very much!


On 31 Jan 2020, at 16:56, Dan Gudmundsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

It can be found here: https://github.com/erlang/corba 
and should work with OTP-22.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 3:30 PM Valentin Micic <[hidden email]> wrote:
My sincere apology, it appears that I’ve mistyped — I meant to say: ORBER (Erlang Version of CORBA).


> On 31 Jan 2020, at 16:17, Valentin Micic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I remember that Order has been discontinued quite a while ago, but I would like to know if anyone is still using it, and if so, does anyone use with  newer Erlang versions versions, say R21 and above?
>
> Tanks in advance.
>
> V/
>